Are you still exploring romantic getaways for Valentine’s Day weekend? A Valentine trip to Banff, Alberta — a destination for flirtation — is just a click away with FlightHub.
Banff is a town steeped naturally in romance, with its picturesque amenities — your backdrop for a memorably amorous weekend away. Special venues tucked within the Canadian Rockies will add another page to your book of love, while you enjoy a time out with your sweetheart. Steal away for one or all of these Top 5 dates in Banff:
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel is one place that FlightHub can deliver you to for the date of your dreams! Marilyn Monroe and Joe DiMaggio made the ‘Castle in the Rockies’ their love nest while in Alberta, along with other famous guests. This luxurious national historic location has a legacy for treating visitors like gold and creating memorable stays. Settle in to one of the hotel’s plush rooms or suites, and then savour a prix fixe meal at one of fine dining options within the castle. Next, relax at the Willow Stream Spa, in the invigorating therapeutic indoor mineral pool and outdoor whirlpool. Stress will melt away as you pamper yourself in the location’s sauna and steam room. A menu of spa treatments will also beckon you, including spa experiences for two.
- A Banff Gondola excursion from Lake Louise is another way to unwind with your main squeeze via one of our Valentine Destination Deals. Take in breathtaking views of the snowcapped Rockies, which will carry you to the peak of Sulphur Mountain. You will feel as if you can reach out and touch the six mountain ranges and sapphire sky around you, while 2,281 metres above sea level.
- Cuddle up close to your honey for a horse-drawn carriage or sleigh ride, or a dogsledding adventure while in Alberta! A ride through Banff’s downtown is another element for a great Valentine trip. There are also jaunts via these alternate ways to travel to enjoy the views from the trails of the Bow River, or trot through the snow adjacent to scenic Lake Louise, or Victoria Glacier.
- With one of FlightHub Valentine Destination Deals, you and your date can take in skiing and snowboarding in Banff’s ‘Big 3‘. The Lake Louise Ski Area -– one of the most massive in North America with over 4,200 acres to glide down –- has a range of trails for all levels, with a ski resort voted Canada’s best! Sunshine Village and Mt. Norquay are other options to take in outdoor activities, including tubing! Seeking a slower pace? A snowshoeing tour of Banff’s winter wonderland, and ice-skating are other tranquil elements for a memorable outdoor date.
- Another great date is simply time together spent in downtown Banff. Restaurants, galleries and shops on Banff Avenue are some of the stops a couple can enjoy together over a memorable weekend getaway in Banff.
Ready for a great Valentine trip? Then book with us today! Follow FlightHub on Facebook!